Loan for supporting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), according to the SMEs Promotion Policy of BCEL:
This loan type aims to support the investment of SMEs’ businesses such as the loan that is requested for starting up the business, the business expansion, as working capital of SMEs that have been established and executed under the law of the Lao PDR. All loan applications will be considered under loan appraisal criteria of BCEL, subjected to the business performance of SMEs.
- Types of Loan for SMEs: overdraft loan, normal loan for business, revolving loan and etc.
- The tenor of loans: depend on the business of the SMEs
- Loan purposes: SMEs that operate in the production of commercial goods, trades and services.
Document requires for SMEs loan application:
- Loan application form of BCEL (Provided by BCEL)
- A copy of the business license, a copy of the current tax certificate, a copy of other licenses associated to the business sectors.
- A copy of Identity card / household registration book
- Financial statements of the business
- Business plan according to BCEL’s form
- A copy of collateral certificate: Land certificate, bank account statement
- Other relevant documents required by BCEL